St Lucia Citizenship or permanent residence may be applied for, through the Ministry of Home Affairs and National Security, if a non-national is desirous of becoming a citizen or a permanent resident of Saint Lucia, after having resided in Saint Lucia for:
• (1) one to three (3) years, temporary residency
• (5) five years, in the case of permanent residence, or
• (7) seven years for citizenship.
Documents to be submitted include:
1. A completed application on prescribed form.
2. A bank statement (may be requested)
3. A police certificate of character.
4. An original birth certificate.
5. Four (4) passport size photographs with two (2) certified by a Justice of the Peace or local Lawyer.
6. A reference letter from a reputable person from the country of origin.
7. A letter stating date of arrival, purpose of visit, and the activities to be engaged in.
8. Clearance letter from the Inland Revenue Department
NB: The Minister for Home Affairs and National Security may also request additional information that is deemed necessary to process your application.
Type of Citizenship
Cost in Eastern Caribbean Dollars
Citizenship (Non-CARICOM & Non Commonwealth)
Citizenship By Investment